Below are some of the news articles, commentary pieces and blog posts about flexible working, work-life balance and related issues that we’ve seen this week and that you may have missed. We’ve summarised some of the most interesting – and you can find more in our Media Resources pages.
Let us know if you see anything you think we should include.
- British fathers regret missing out on their child’s early stages – The Telegraph
- Family friendly? How the shared parental rules affect you – The Guardian (Read our Summary)
- Flexible working makes good business sense – The Guardian
- Having a union rep can boost job quality, research finds – CIPD
- Millions rely on grandmother – The Telegraph
- Secret Teacher: demotion is the only way to save my work-life balance – The Guardian
- The Workplace Model Is Broken for More Than Moms – The Huffington Post