Selected presentations from the WAF project
- “Examining the impact of schedule flexibility on work-family conflict – gender and occupational variance” presented by Heejung Chung at the 2016 ILREA European Congress 7th – 9th September, University of Milano & 2016 Work Family Researcher’s Network Conference 23-25 June, Washington D.C.
- “Impact of control on work-family outcomes in cross-national contexts” presented byHeejung Chung at the 2016 ILREA European Congress 7th – 9th September, University of Milano & 2016 ESPAnet conference 1st – 3rd September, Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- “Gendered discrepancies in the outcomes of flexible working: the case of overtime and income in the UK”presented by Mariska van der Horst at the 2016 Work, Employment and Society Conference, 6-8th buy levitra in england September, University of Leeds
- “Labour market intensity of mothers after childbirth on use and access to flexible working arrangements” presented by Mariska van der Horst at the 3rd ISA Forum of Sociology, 10th of July 2016, University of Vienna
- “The gendered nature of flexitime: Explaining the access to flexitime across 27 European countries” presented by Heejung Chung at the Community Work & Family Conference, 21st March 2015, Malmö, Sweden
- “Flexible working in companies across Europe: high performance or family friendly strategies?” presented by Heejung Chung at the SASE Annual Conference, 2nd July 2015, LSE, London
- “Explaining the provision of flexitime in companies across Europe” presented by Heejung Chung at the Flexible Careers Network Workshop, Friday 14th November 2014, University of Leeds