Below are some of the news articles, commentary pieces and blog posts about flexible working, work-life balance and related issues that we’ve seen this week and that you may have missed. We’ve summarised some of the most interesting – and you can find more in our Media Resources pages.
Let us know if you see anything you think we should include.
- The difference between work-life integration and workaholism – Fortune
- Female company president: “I’m sorry to all the mothers I worked with” – Fortune (Read our Summary)
- Memo to work martyrs: Long hours make you less productive CNBC
- Men, Fathers, and Work-Family Balance – Center for American Progress
- A quarter of UK professionals are unhappy with their work-life balance – The Independent (Read our Summary)
- A Third of Working Fathers ‘Take Sickies’ to Care – Flexiworkforce